Specialty Care Services and Programs
skilled nursing facilities independent& assisted living, And group homes
on-site specialty care visit
Here are the following additional benefits to residents:
- Access—seven days a week, including holidays—to the convenience of home-based medicine administered by well-trained medical professionals with the highest skill and education level.
- Promoting independence, healthy living, preventive medicine, and overall positivity of The Continuum Healthcare culture. Every patient/resident is treated as a beloved family member.
- Onsite visits by primary care physicians and specialists in internal medicine, cardiology, nephrology, pulmonary, urology, and neurology.
- A focus on preventive care—Continuum Healthcare Network professionals, consult with patients, determine their needs, and make recommendations and orders for community staff to carry out dailyaily.
- Eliminating transportation hassles to outside medical care for residents and their families is especially nice during the harsh winter months.
- No busy waiting rooms or impatient, rude office staff. Professionals administer care services your residents will experience and see every day.
- Continuum Healthcare Network care and attention to detail are proven to help:
- Prevent emergency room visits
- Minimize hospitalizations and improve outcomes
- Delay the need for skilled care
- Decrease life insurance premiums
skilled nursing facilities
independent& assisted living, And group homes
on-site Skilled Nursing Services/in-home & personal care services
- Continuum Healthcare Network has a long-term commitment to give back to the senior communities, disabled, and underserved populations by providing guidance and access to resources during the toughest of times, providing education, relevant resources, and referrals, and helping seniors regain, maintain, and preserve their independence and quality of life. Our main goal is to assist families, communities, and healthcare providers to connect patients and their families to navigate the challenges of aging and illness.
- Expertise in Senior Home Care and Skilled Nursing Care
- Continuum Healthcare Network partnered and identified the most qualified providers that are fully licensed, bonded, and insured home care agency dedicated to helping patients and their families that provides exceptional care for the patients and help their loved ones. The following core values define Continuum Healthcare Network that senior residents benefit from this incredible partnership offering onsite home-care services:
- Teamwork and Collaboration are core pillars of the Continuum Healthcare Network team principles, providers and partners.
- Compassion and Empathy guide the actions of every Continuum Healthcare Network team member, its network providers, and partners.
- Do The Right Thing by delivering on the Continuum Healthcare Network promise to our patients, the communities that we serve, and their families.
- Above & Beyond the normal job description or 9-5 day—the Continuum Healthcare Network mantra.
- Positivity drives the Continuum Healthcare Network's attitude and focuses on moving toward solutions. THE FINAL SAY: Only the best That's Continuum Healthcare Network Commitment!
- Continuum Healthcare Network—bringing expertise and leadership in geriatric care, senior living facilities, and a skilled nursing presence that sets the tone for providing truly personalized, caring, and dedicated services to your residents and patients. Continuum Healthcare Network and its Providers and Partners are the perfect fit for seniors' lifestyles. We are proud of this partnership!
- Experience a life of active independence and peace of mind by calling (240) 673-7035 for assistance and free consultation.