- Birth control, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and gynecology
- Breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and other female cancers
- Menopause and hormone therapy
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Sexual health
- Women and heart disease
- Benign conditions affecting the function of the female reproductive organs.
It's also important to manage risky behavior, such as drinking too much and engaging in casual sex. Of course, commonsense precautions — such as using safety ladders and wearing a seat belt — count, too.
As you get older, your men's health concerns are likely to change. Could a beer gut lead to health problems? Is male menopause a myth or a true men's health issue? Could testosterone therapy help you feel young again? Get answers to these and other men's health questions. Our team of men’s health specialists offers accessible, evidence-based, transparent, and innovative care in the evaluation and treatment of the male urinary system and sexual health concerns.
It is also important for children to get regular checkups with their health care provider. These visits are a chance to check your child's development. They are also a good time to catch or prevent problems.
Other than checkups, school-age children should be seen for
- Significant weight gain or loss
- Sleep problems or change in behavior
- Fever higher than 102
- Rashes or skin infections
- Frequent sore throats
- Breathing problems