Specialty Care On-Site Visit
skilled nursing facilities independent& assisted living, And group homes
on-site specialty care visit
- Continuum Healthcare Network is delivering On-Site Clinics within senior communities is the more needed help and essential—as baby boomers age. Moreover, recent studies show that offering primary and specialty care on-site in a residential setting reduces hospital readmissions and extends life expectancy.
- The Continuum Healthcare Network is offering a new trend in healthcare services by providing two important services: Providing Onsite- Specialty Care for Residents and Skilled Care Services and Personal Care at Home. Both of our Medical Programs offer numerous benefits for senior residents. There are many advantages your residents will enjoy. These two particular services offer incredible value and undeniable peace of mind for your residents AND their families:
- *Access to primary and specialty care services without leaving the community.
- *Unparalleled value of nighttime attention and care during health-related episodes.
- Here are the following additional benefits to residents:
- Access—seven days a week, including holidays—to the convenience of home-based medicine administered by well-trained medical professionals with the highest skill and education level.
- Promoting independence, healthy living, preventive medicine, and overall positivity of The Continuum Healthcare culture. Every patient/resident is treated as a beloved family member.
- Onsite visits by primary care physicians and specialists in internal medicine, cardiology, nephrology, pulmonary, urology, and neurology.
- A focus on preventive care—Continuum Healthcare Network professionals, consult with patients, determine their needs, and make recommendations and orders for community staff to carry out dailyaily.
- Eliminating transportation hassles to outside medical care for residents and their families is especially nice during the harsh winter months.
- No busy waiting rooms or impatient, rude office staff. Professionals administer care services your residents will experience and see every day.
- Continuum Healthcare Network care and attention to detail are proven to help:
- Prevent emergency room visits
- Minimize hospitalizations and improve outcomes
- Delay the need for skilled care
- Decrease life insurance premiums
skilled nursing facilities
independent& assisted living, And group homes
on-site Skilled Nursing Services/in-home & personal care services
- Teamwork and Collaboration are core pillars of the Continuum Healthcare Network team principles, providers and partners.
- Compassion and Empathy guide the actions of every Continuum Healthcare Network team member, its network providers, and partners.
- Do The Right Thing by delivering on the Continuum Healthcare Network promise to our patients, the communities that we serve, and their families.
- Above & Beyond the normal job description or 9-5 day—the Continuum Healthcare Network mantra.
- Positivity Drives the Continuum Healthcare Network attitude and focuses on moving toward solutions.