Our Cardiologist is available for on-site visits to senior facilities for exams as well as treatment for pre-cancers, and chronic conditions through mobile or telemedicine program.
we offer on-site Specialty care services
*Access to primary and specialty care services without leaving the community. *Unparalleled value of nighttime attention and care during health-related episodes.
SPECIALTY CARE TELEMEDICINE SERVICES
We understand that sometimes it might be challenging to become familiar and at ease in using technology. Our telemedicine specialty will assist and prepare you for your telemedicine appointment.
We also provide telemedicine portal training to the senior communities, assisted living, and independent living facilities. We want seniors to be familiar with how to use our technology to access specialty care and healthcare resources.
Our goal is to provide seniors with access to quality care so that they can achieve better health outcomes. They can choose from our customizable list of service offerings.
Cardiology Specialty Services On-Site Visit Care and Telemedicine Services
Our Cardiologist Commitments
- angina (chest pain caused by narrowing of the coronary arteries)
- arrhythmias, eg atrial fibrillation (irregular heartbeat)
- heart murmurs due to heart valve disease
- cardiomyopathy (disease of the heart muscle) with heart failure including pulmonary
- oedema (accumulation of fluid)
- coronary artery thrombosis or myocardial infarction (heart attack) often associated with high blood pressure (hypertension) and high cholesterol
- diseases of the arteries (atherosclerosis, arteritis, atheroma)
- hole in the heart and other forms of congenital heart disease within adult life including the transition from pediatric care and shared care of pregnant women with heart disease
- Exercise Treadmill Test
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise Nuclear Stress Test
- Pharmacological Nuclear Stress Test
- Dobutamine Stress Echo (done in hospital)
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Stenting (PCI)
- Bi-Ventricular Pacing
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter Ablation
- Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation
- WPW Ablation
- Loop Recorders
- Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- US Guided Sclerotherapy
- Spider Vein Treatment